Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 3: 1900 miles later

After 3 days and driving more than 1900 miles I finally made it to Washington!! Before heading to Bellingham, we stopped by Kirkland to see Chase Swanson, an old friend from centerville, and his family. A gracious host, he made lunch and good times were had. We soon headed to Bellingham and landed at our home of Jaime McKay, a friend who is letting us stay with her for the next few days. ready to eat we hit up a place i remembered fondly from previous visits - Casa Que Pasa  https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/casaquepasa - great potato burrito and an extensive tequila list. We followed that up with a show at The Shakedown, a few beers at Cap Hanson's (could be my new home bar, although it'll never match GT!!) and some mediocre late night slices. Glad to be here and I can't wait to see what the future holds. I also got a return email from a local music publication about some freelance work, so hopefully I can get that going in the next few weeks!!

George, Washington
 
It's official, I live in Washington!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment